|| 6 July 2021
Vacature: PR manager bij Game Drive
Do you know know how to build and manage relationships with press and social influencers and do you understand the role they can play in driving commercial value for brands? Do you have affinity with video games and want to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and multiple deadlines? Then check this out, 'cause Game Drive is looking for a PR Manager.
About the role PR manager
We are looking for a PR manager to be part of the Game Drive marketing team.
As a PR manager you will assist in building and managing relationships with press and influencers supporting us and the games of our clients. You will be responsible for increasing the awareness of and engagement with each client and their games.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Manage content for press kits, press releases, award (show) entries, and pitches
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- Support in concepting and creation of PR campaigns and seasonal PR calendars
- Organize and manage press moments e.g. previews, reviews, let's plays, etc.
- Help maximize share-of-voice on the web for all clients and their games
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the industry
- Maintain a keen understanding of game industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Identify and share competitor insights with the team
- Build, organize, and maintain our press and influencer database
- Support the Game Drive team and/or clients at exhibitions and events
- Optimize communication via PR (testing) tools, analytics, SEO reports, surveys and more
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills. Preferred: native English
- Skills to act as a spokesperson, pitching and placing proactive stories in the media, as well as managing media relationships and maintaining an up-to-date network of media contacts
- Strong communication skills when liaising with colleagues, influencers, press, and clients – able to identify and express the value of client games
- Good understanding of the role social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands
- Ability to relate to influencers and press, develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Affinity with video games, able to generate enthusiasm and empathy for each project
- Familiarity with current and emerging PR platforms, current gaming trends and social media – in particular Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Minimum 1 year PR experience
- Starting contract:
- 6 months
- 30-40 hours a week
- Flexible working schedule
- Caring 6+ marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Video game industry insights and games
- Great office space in the middle of Utrecht city center
Interested in this PR role?
Are you able to embrace different types of games and increase the awareness for all of them? Please use the button below or send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If all goes well we will invite you for an interview at our office in the center of Utrecht.
Is dit jammer genoeg niet jouw droombaan? Niet getreurd, maar meld je gewoon even aan op onze nieuwsbrief en je krijgt wekelijks een update van de nieuwste vacatures. Dan kom je vast snel jouw droombaan tegen!
06 Jul 2021 684 0