||27 januari 2018
Vacature: Marketing Specialist bij een dynamisch, innovatief en wetenschappelijk biotech bedrijf
For a global supplier of high quality peptide based products & services PRIMER is recruiting a Marketing Specialist. Do you have a proven life sciences track record (3 to 5 years of experience), a Bachelor's degree supplemented with NIMA A-B and looking for a new job where you will develop and expand (online) marketing strategies?
(Vacature via PRIMER Professionals)
Our client is a leading provider of custom peptide-based products & services.
They are based in the centre of the Netherlands and serve a broad international customer base, from university research groups to biotech and large-pharma companies. The company culture is characterized by a young and dynamic professionalism, where quality and service are paramount. The company will develop a new growth strategy to double sales in the coming years and is looking for an industry professional to contribute significantly in that effort.
- Develop and expand (online) marketing strategies;
- Develop marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, flyers);
- Market research and analysis of market trends;
- Set up, coordinate and pick up marketing activities;
- Design, overview and updates of the website;
- Organize and attend activities such as business events and congresses;
- Optimization of SEA, SEO, analytics and innovative E-marketing processes
- Produce and/or create free publicity and online content;
- Report to the CCO.
Qualifications and experience
- Proven life sciences track record, three to five years of experience;
- A Bachelor's degree supplemented with NIMA A-B;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks is essential;
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent command in both Dutch and English language.
For further information about this position you can contact Ingeborg Emmerzael at PRIMER Professionals: 06- 25423380. You can send your application and resume via the button below.
27 jan 2018 556 0